It’s the 20th anniversary of the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF). Whether you are a UAE resident or a visitor who has specially flown in for the DSF 2015, there is much to look forward to in this month long festival full of big sales, carnivals and ‘life-changing’ prizes.
We bring together some of the top deals and special offers you can make the most of, this month.
- Credit card deals to get more in DSF 2015
- The big lucky draw prizes to gun for
- Events around the DSF 2015
Over the years, DSF has almost become synonymous with prizes. When you shop in any of the malls in Dubai, be sure to enter yourself into the daily and weekly lucky draws – you never know, you might walk away with a car, gold or a holiday package.
|The prizes||Details||How you can win|
|Win two Nissan Infiniti cars and cash||
||Buy an Infiniti Mega Raffle ticket for AED 200 at ENOC and EPPCO petrol stations, Global Village, Gold Souk and at main streets. The winners of the draw will be contacted by the Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFE) and their names will be published online.|
|Win gold and diamonds||
||Spend AED 500 at any of the participating jewelry outlets to receive a draw coupon for the Gold and Jewelry Mega Raffle. When you purchase diamond jewelry you get two coupons.|
|Win a Mitsubishi car||
||Get the draw voucher from Al Habtoor Motors when you make your purchase. The draw will be held on 8 March 2015.|
|Get cashback with Nissan cars. Also, get a chance to win your car value back||
||Get the draw voucher from Al Rostamani Group when you make your purchase. 20 winners will get the entire value of their car as cashback.|
|Win luxury club points||
||Spend AED 500 or more at any Paris Gallery, Watch Gallery or Karisma store outlet for a chance to win luxury club points. Points are valid for one year and can be redeemed at the same brands.|
|Win two Alfa Romeo Giulietta cars and shopping vouchers||
||Spend AED 200 at Mercato Mall or Town Centre Jumeirah to get one raffle coupon for the draw.|
|Win an Audi car or holiday packages||
||Spend AED 200 at any store at Ibn Battuta Mall for one raffle coupon.|
Credit Card deals for DSF 2015
Credit card providers have joined in to the DSF 2015 celebration by offering benefits, discounts and freebies. Here are a few you can take advantage of:
|Offer||Credit card provider||Details|
|Win a Mercedes Benz C200 Avantgarde sedan or iPhone 6.||ADIB Visa Covered credit card||
|Get free entry for two to the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark.||Mashreq credit cards||
|Get a free stay for you and your family at Atlantis, The Palm.||Mashreq credit cards||
|Convert your Dubai Shopping Festival spending into installment plans of three, six, nine or 12 months at 0% interest.||Mashreq credit cards||
|Win a Ctroniq tablet at the Grand Stores. Also, convert spending to installment plans of up to six months at 0% interest.||Emirates NBD credit cards||
|Win electronics, stays at five star hotels and fashion trips to international destinations such as London, Paris or Milan.||All Visa credit cards||
- Cash in on the sales: While there are many prizes to be won and lots of events to be enjoyed – let’s not forget the main aim of the festival, i.e. to shop! Head out to the various malls in the city to get some major discounts. For example: Up to 70% off at Home Centre plus a chance to win AED 100,000 worth shopping vouchers when you spend AED 200 or more, Upto 50% off at Debenhams, Up to 70% off at Stradivarius, Up to 60% off at the Baby Shop.
- Tune into a line-up of Arab musical talent: Twenty of the most popular musicians in the Middle East will take to the stage at Media City amphitheater between 8 January to 30 January 2015. You get to see famous Arab singers such as Mohammad Abdo, Amr Diab, Kadim Al Sahir, Ahlam, Nancy Ajram, Najwa Karam, Diana Haddad perform live.
- Attend a Sonu Nigam concert: Watch the Bollywood singer perform non-stop in a four hour extravaganza at the Dubai Duty Free tennis stadium on 16 January 2015. The ‘Epic Event’ which will start at 9 pm will include Sonu Nigam’s 50-member orchestra. Tickets can be bought at timeouttickets.com starting from AED 150.
- Re-visit Romeo and Juliet: Sit back and witness the Shakespearean drama unfold before you, in a performance by the National Ballet Company of Monaco. Renowned choreographer Jean-Christophe Maillot presents his vision through 40 dancers between 15 to 17 January 2015 from 8 pm at the Madinat Arena, Madinat Jumeirah. Ticket prices start from AED 195.
- Visit malls across Dubai: Other than shopping, you can enjoy live entertainment, stage shows, fashion displays and kid-friendly activities with your family in the many malls of Dubai. You can visit the Wafi Mall for the Acro-Violin Duo performances or the Mercato Mall to catch Sicilian dancers, a cooking percussion act and the Venice carnival.