- Offer: Souqalmal will offer FREE HOME INSURANCE * to all customers who buy car insurance from Souqalmal between 1st April – 3rd April.
- The free home insurance will only be valid from the pre-selected provider by Souqalmal. Customer will not be eligible for home-insurance from any other provider.
- This is a standalone offer and cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount from www.souqalmal.com
- This offer is not-transferrable, non-encashable and not-exchangeable.
- The home insurance policy will only be issued under the name of the car-insurance policy holder. This means the title deed or the tenancy contract should be under the name of the car-insurance policy holder.
- There will be no promo codes or discounts active during the Free Home Insurance offer period
- To be successfully eligible for this offer, the customer needs to successfully make the payment for the car insurance during the offer period (31st March – 2nd April)
- The customer will receive his Free Home Insurance policy only after the issuance of the car insurance policy.
- The customer will not be eligible to receive the Free Home Insurance if they request for a refund or a cancellation before the issuance of the car insurance policy.
- The offer is valid for all types of car insurance policies purchased through Souqalmal including comprehensive and TPL policies
- The customer needs to send the aforementioned documents to [email protected] (within 7 days of payment for car insurance) in order to get the free home insurance policy. The documents required are: Passport, Emirates ID card and Tenancy Contract / Title Deed.
- The start date of the home insurance policy cannot be more than 7 days ahead of the start of the car insurance policy start date.
- Disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Dubai, UAE
Free Home Insurance product details are given below
Home Contents Insurance – First Loss Basis.
Customer need not declare the items to be covered, however, at the time of claim any item above AED 5,000/- has to be supported with proof of value.
12 months from the start date of home insurance requested.
- Household contents in the premises. Contents shall include all properties in the premises including electronic equipment’s, furniture fixture and fittings and personal belongings, securities and documents (specifically mentioned and agreed) including cash (limited to AED 2,000/-).
- Personal Belongings within the premises are covered up to the sum insured – Personal effects including clothing, jewellery, watches, furs, binoculars, musical, photographic and sports equipment’s, laptops, cash and credit cards are covered under this section against all risks (except specific exclusions mentioned in the policy) and is extended to cover worldwide for a maximum duration of 90 days whilst travelling.
- Household Contents covered against:
- Fire, explosion, lightning, earthquake, smoke
- Storm and flood
- Riot , Civil commotion and Strikes
- Malicious damage
- Impact by vehicles, aircraft or aerial devices or anything falling from them
- Escape of water from water tanks, Mains, pipes, washing machines or air-conditioning apparatus
- Burglary involving entry/exit by forcible and violent means including damage to building
- Falling trees, TV and Radio aerials and their fittings
Accidental Damage to Contents
|2.||Loss of theft of Jewelry||AED 12,500/-|
|3.||Contents temporarily removed||AED 10,000/-|
|4.||Loss of Rent & Alternative Accommodation||AED 20,000/-|
|5.||Personal Belongings||AED 5,000/-|
|6.||Loss or theft of Money||AED 2,000/-|
|7.||Replacement of Locks & Keys||AED 1,000/-|
|8.||Spoilage of food in deep freezer||AED 2,000/-|
|9.||Loss of documents and Cards||AED 2,000/-|
|10.|| Personal Liability, Tenants liability, |
Legal Liability & Liability towards domestic
|Up to AED 200,000/-|
- Cover to operate only at the premises
- Construction of the building to be RCC
- Age of the building not exceeding 25 years
- Unoccupancy period – 60 days
- Contents in premises – AED 250/- each and every claim
- Contents in open – AED 500/- each and every claim
- Personal Belongings (Jewellery & Valuables – All risk) – AED 500/- each and every claim
- Cover for money limited to AED 2,500/-
- Political risks exclusion clause
- IT Clarification Agreement
- Claims should be intimated immediately but not later than 30 days from the date of event.
- Claims shall be intimated through UIC Call Centre – Toll Free Number 800 UIC4U (84248)
- The Company has the right to investigate the loss/ damage.
- Claims will be settled based on receipt of replacement invoice value for similar items
- In the event of total loss of Contents, the Company shall pay the sum insured
- All burglary claims shall be supported by a police investigation report.
Basis of Enrollment
The following information is to be collected to enroll the customers
- Policyholder name
- Premises address
- Contents – United Arab Emirates
- Jewelry and Valuables cover – United Arab Emirates. However, worldwide coverage restricted for a period of 90 days at a time
United Arab Emirates
Basis of Premium Payment