Mobily, Zain and STC customers can use various mobile commands to transfer credit, block calls, receive missed call notifications and much more in Saudi Arabia. Below is a list of helpful commands and codes you can use.
Table: Mobily commands/ SMS
|Credit transfer||Dial *123#Number*Amount#|
|Activate blocking service||SMS “Rahati” to 110|
|Add number to block list||SMS “block(number)” to 1100|
|Remove number from block list||SMS “unblock(number)” to 1100|
|Missed call notifications||Dial **62*1431#|
|Cancel missed call notifications||Dial ##62#|
|Collect Call service||SMS “Collect(Mobile)” to 1100|
|Call request||Dial *188#|
|Subscribe to Ibill||SMS “ebill(space)[email protected]” to 1100|
Mobily customers, did you know?
- The maximum amount of credit transfer per day is SR 100 and you can only transfer up to SR 20 per transaction.
- You can transfer credit up to five times per day.
- To subscribe to the service where you can block numbers, you will have to pay SR 15 per month. The service is available for prepaid and postpaid numbers.
Table: Zain commands/ SMS
|Missed call notification||Dial **62*1720#|
|Deactivate end of call notification||Dial 959|
|Voice mail||Dial 1700|
|Collect call||Dial *121*number#|
|Activate call divert||Dial **21*number to divert to#|
|Deactivate call divert||Dial ##21|
|Activate call waiting||Dial *43#|
|Deactivate call waiting||Dial #43#|
|Activate Do Not Disturb service||SMS “DND” to 959|
|Deactivate Do Not Disturb service||SMS “Stop DND” to 959|
Zain customers, did you know?
- Customers have a maximum limit of fifteen collect calls per day and the service can’t be used while roaming.
- The Do Not Disturb service is only available to customers who have subscribed to the Mazaya package.
- There is a SR 10 subscription fee per month for the Do No Disturb service.
Table: STC commands/SMS
|Call center||902 or 906|
|Credit transfer||SMS *133*number*transfer amount# to 1500|
|Subscribe to SMS blocking service||SMS ” 3311″ to 902|
|Unsubscribe to SMS blocking service||SMS ” 3322″ to 902|
|To get service codes||SMS “1” to 902|
|Info on all mobile numbers under your name||SMS “9988” to 902|
|Activate international calls||SMS “1800” to 902|
|Deactivate international calls||SMS “1801” to 902|
|Activate international roaming||SMS “1400” to 902|
|Deactivate international roaming||SMS “1401” to 902|
|Activate outgoing calls restriction||SMS “1500” to 902|
|Deactivate outgoing call restriction||SMS “1501” to 902|
|Backup||SMS “My Backup” to 85555|
|Activate call bearing service||Dial 902|
STC customers, did you know?
- Only prepaid customers can transfer credit to other prepaid STC customers.
- You can transfer an unlimited amount of credit but the minimum amount of credit transfer per transaction should be at least SR 5.
- The credit transfer service will cost SR 0.50 per transaction.
- STC customers will get a credit reminder after every call. This service is free of charge and is automatically activated when the SIM is purchased.
[View the full list of mobile plans in Saudi Arabia: we detail date plans, fees, devices and more.]